We are leading the way in the field of revealed preferences.
With the help of Professor Shachar Kariv, we have gone beyond stated preferences developed a series of tools that reveal preferences toward risk, loss, ambiguity, and time. This is a powerful development for investor and borrower risk profiling amongst other domains.
Some of the benefits of revealed preferences:
- A set of deliberate and robust scores,
- Scores that have a high statistical significance,
- Engaging games that take just minutes,
- Objective trade-offs that can’t be misinterpreted, and
- Nuanced patterns of risk preferences that were previously unobserved.
The applications of revealed preferences are vast. To name a few: automatic custom investment portfolio generation, client segmentation, credit applicant decisioning, and talent recruitment and retention.